Our terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of the company Pickmotion GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following rules for the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our websites. These are the following websites (the list may not be complete):
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Register number HRB 155147 B
Register court Berlin Charlottenburg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
After the fruitless expiry of the period, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop:
The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the “Checkout” button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the “Back” button contained in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process.
We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer.
The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://pickmotion.de/en/terms_and_conditions.
For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include VAT and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The customer has the option to pay by invoice. Payment must normally be made within 30 days.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch.
The delivery takes place latest within 5 working days.
In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order has been sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract has been concluded.
If the period ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration of the
sold goods are also transferred to the buyer when the goods are shipped to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
As contract language German will be available exclusively.
As of July 2020